I’m a lucky girl…
“Oceans And Streams” - The Black Keys
- T: I drove by a gigantic bush of those red flowers that you kept telling me the name of...but I couldn't remember the name.
- T: Any idea of what I'm talking about?
- Me: Bougainvillea
- T: never, ever woulda remembered that
- Me: they're called the paper flower too
- T: ...why paper?
- Me: bc they feel like rice paper
- T: ahhh, creative
- T: is that your favorite flower?
- Me: no
- Me: i dont really like flowers
- T: sooo, botany is just a hobby?
- Me: i suppose
- Me: i used to work at conroy's in high school
- T: ooooh, i see
- T: oh hey, i need some help
- Me: okay?
- T: i'm filling out an ad lib, and im drawing a blank
- T: think you can help?
- Me: ok
- T: if someone were to send me something to make me feel better, it would be ____(noun)____
- Me: you're gay..
- T: uh, youre the one that messed around with a girl
- Me: fair enough.
- Me: cheeseburgers, mexican food, high heels, pizza, cactus cooler, hot girls with high heels. take your pick.
- T: wait a second......why do you get the hot girls with high heels? if i can buy those, theyre stayin here
- T: besides, what would you do with them?
- Me: ahh fuck you
- Me: fuck them
- Me: duh.
- T: hm, fair enough
I’d rather chase my dreams than try to chase these men that try to chase these skirts that try to chase these shots with flavors that aren’t even as sweet as me.
“Animal” by Neon Trees
Take a bite of my heart tonight…